Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does any one know where you can do free survey's and get free things for doing the surveys's?

I belong to a few online surveys sites, I avoided the ones that pay you in prizes/gifts or points etc.Main reason, sometimes the prize is free but the postage isn't...So I just do surveys for extra money. I have been doing surveys for over a year now and make a good monthly income (part time)..To be more helpful I can share with you a link that lists survey sites that pay (that I found from a previous Yahoo anwer see below)

Does any one know where you can do free survey's and get free things for doing the surveys's?
It took a lot of looking, but I did find some great sites.





I made well over $2,000 last month. Please see my profile for more details and proof that these sites pay. All these sites are free to join too. Hope this helps.


1 comment:

  1. There is an incredible new opportunity that is now available online.

    Large companies are paying people for giving their opinions!

    You can get anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    And it's available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete