Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm an author. I need to survey America's sexual habits for a book. Where can I conduct a survey for free?

I%26#039;m an author. I need to survey America%26#039;s sexual habits for a book. Where can I conduct a survey for free? The survey would include explicit language I also want to determine how comfortable America%26#039;s adults are with explicit language between partners. Where could I post an explicitly worded sex survey? I tried it in here and it was cancelled. Too many of you were offended. %26quot;Fine%26quot;. So where can I conduct my survey?|||Nicely put, Cando_86. John1212, that would be a good route to go. Just be sure you let your readers know about the population you %26quot;surveyed%26quot; (e.g., created a link at a site where sexually explicit topics are discussed). Regardless of the subject matter, there is not truly a way to conduct a %26quot;free%26quot; survey.





As for such a survey on Yahoo Answers, it probably was appropriate for it to be cancelled because those pre-18 use the site.|||thats huge! which readers/audiences d%26#039;you target? many folks get offended by such explicit language. so try a section of your targetted readership. If its for general public, you may want to provide evidence that assures respondents they%26#039;d be and remain anonymous.|||basically here is the problem, the people who are comfortable talking about it, are sided, and will skew your results.





My suggestion is the %26quot;real sex%26quot; approach and just walk around a city and ask people questions with a camera. They tend to be a little more candid and amusing. But to get a real feedback|||Well, are you trying to get a sample of the good ol%26#039; American people? If you are, I don%26#039;t know where you would try that, sorry.





However, you can go to several places that aren%26#039;t censored like Yahoo! Answers, and get good answers. Personally, I know you%26#039;d get great, detailed, honest answers from the folks on the forums down at bisexual.com (good people), or you can try e-mailing Adrienne at erotica-readers.com, which has a large mailing list of people who are quite willing to help out (not too long ago, I got a survey from a college student doing a dissertation on women%26#039;s sexuality). But I don%26#039;t know if these are biased soruces; the people on both of these are quite open with their sexuality (no prudes there, eh?). Still, it%26#039;s a start.





Good luck.|||Hmm...Why not go out to the streets and ask random people? That usually works pretty well. Although you would probably want to get the survey out to all the states so I don%26#039;t think that%26#039;s the most effective choice if you can%26#039;t travel everywhere. I can%26#039;t really think of a good website that you could put your survey onto other than a big blog site like MySpace...Oh well, good luck in finding a place to post it where a lot of people would find it.|||Try The %26quot;Polls and Surveys%26quot; section under Entertainment in Yahoo Answers.|||I take regular surveys on all kinds of topics but I wouldn%26#039;t do it for free. Here%26#039;s a few sites that companies use when they need to know what people think about things.


http://www.sleekbytes.com/paid-survey/

No comments:

Post a Comment