Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is there any websites that does a survey or quiz for free to tell you what job you'd be suited for?

I have no idea what I want to do with my life. People say %26#039;Oh you MUST know what you want to do%26#039; but I don%26#039;t. Is there a survey or quiz you can take for free to give me an idea what to do. I have to find Work Experince for next year. I have a bit of an idea, but not a positive 100% one.





Hope u%26#039;s can help.|||Go to Monster.com, they have a lot of these. Typically, these %26quot;tests%26quot; will give you a basic idea and then want to charge your for more in-depth answers. I usually have gotten what I want from the basic analysis.





As for work experience, go out and do several things. I found out over the years what I definitely do NOT want to do, and eventually found my niche. One that I am pleased with, make good money at, and had no idea that I was great at.|||Go to www.tickle.com - they have quizzes on careers - they are fun, and could give you a general direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment