Monday, May 11, 2009

Theres a website where you fill out a survey and win a free hotel stay for 2 nights.?

I forgot whch website this is. Could someone please let me know the website or a website that is somewhat similar to this one? I am looking at staying in Myrtle Beach.

Theres a website where you fill out a survey and win a free hotel stay for 2 nights.?
This is going to be for a timeshare presentation. You will be required to attend a high pressure sales presentation of a paticular timeshare resort. If you wish to endure insulting behaviour from your host, go for it. To me it's not worth it any longer to subject myself to this behaviour just to get a small gift or a few free nights in some motel/hotel.





In your search engine, type Myrtle Beach Timeshare and you will find the web site you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment