Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are these free paid survey sites the same sites that are the paid ones?

From what I've heard, yeah. A parenting magazine I read had an article about these types of sites earlier this year. (I can't remember which parenting magazine because I read several--it may have been Parents but I'm not sure). They said these sites usually mainly sign ou up for other legitimate paid survey sites which you can access free on your own elsewhere. They paid the writer to sign up with one of these sites and she found that the surveys she qualified to take barely paid for the cost of the membership. (I don't remember if she signsed up for several sites, or just one...and I don't believe they named which one).





I like taking the free ones though. I make about $20 a month doing that. Listed some of them here:





http://www.windhavenweb.com/surveys


2 comments:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete