Monday, May 24, 2010

Need help. Does anybody know of a "no-ad, no market survey" free carreer assesment website?

I have been in the coffee industry for the past 6 years. Im not sure if im in the right path and im looking for a tool that can help me figure out which carreer, job or industry can most accomodate my strenghts. Im a really outgoing people person, i like service, im really good a mktg (so i think cause i always have ideas), and want to be able to feel that what ever path im in, it will take 100% of my potential. Right now, in the situation im in, im probably at 30%. Can any one help me out?

Need help. Does anybody know of a "no-ad, no market survey" free carreer assesment website?
Some states have this on their State Employment Office website. You'll have to register to use it. But, state agencies aren't allowed to run advertisements.


No comments:

Post a Comment